Sunday, September 16, 2007

Hand Washing

Dear T-shirt Enthusiasts

I've been getting a lot of flak about my rules stating that in a case of extreme need, I am allowed to hand wash "the shirt".Let me clarify... The purpose of this experiment is not to see how long I can wear a t-shirt, but rather to see how long a t-shirt can actually be worn. How long will it take before it becomes merely a collection of threads?

Let me explain a scenario:

Cool Guy at party eating pudding: Woooah, this chocolate pudding is my favorite!

Hot Chick: Wooah... I really like pudding too!

Cool Guy: Do you ever eat it upside-down?

Hot Chick: No way! Show me!

*guy turns upside down and spills pudding all over my shirt*

end scene

This pudding would then lead to mold, which would attract a lot of animals, and a very foul smell, and thus would cause me to remove the shirt prematurely.

The hand washing is only to be used in extreme circumstances where I would otherwise end be nearly forced to end the experiment. I assure you, this will NOT be a clean white t-shirt...

I hope these rules are ok with everyone... And, now I have an excellent idea for another experiment I can conduct involving a white t-shirt.



Love,


Benjamin Charles Eagan


**No washing machines, dryers, or laundry detergents will be used in this procedure... Just some plain old water.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds fair and dirty!

vincethemighty said...

I'm excited for all the 'dirty' looks you'll get about it.

KMH said...

'old' water....or 'cold' water...there is a significant difference!